Journal of Business and Social Review in Emerging Economies
CSRC Publishing is the publisher of JBSEE and assumes responsibility of all processes and activities necessary for print and online publishing of the content copy sent by the editorial board. CSRC Publishing or its management body bears no right to interfere in the nomination of editorial board and their role. Similarly, CSRC Publishing affirms to NO INTERVENTION policy in the editorial process and activities thereof.
Job Description of the Editorial Board
Aside from providing prestige, the role of the editorial board is to advise and support the editor.
Functions may include:
• Identifying new topics for commissioning special issues and advising on direction for the journal—giving feedback on past issues and making suggestions for both subject matter and potential authors.
• Provide content by writing articles and occasional editorials reviews
• Approaching potential contributors
• Help to identify and suggest reviewers with expertise in the relevant area of a research paper and/or provide second opinions on papers (i.e. where there is a conflict between reviewers)
• To ensure the implementation of ethical guidelines envisaged by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
• To identify and resolve conflict of interest using journal’s policy thereof.
• Identify appropriate conferences for editors to attend
• Endorse the journal to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best work.
• To handle complaints/grievances by authors, reviewers or any other external and internal party.
COPE’S CODES OF CONDUCT AND BEST PRACTICE GUIDELINES FOR ACADEMIC PUBLISHING