Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors agree to the open access copy right and licensing policy of the journal (Creative Common 4.0 International).
The authors agree to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0) for copyright and licensing of JBSEE which states that every reader of JBSEE can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full text of its articles and is allowed to use them for any other lawful purpsoe. Yet all readers are required to appropriately cite the author(s) and journal name when reproducing content from this journal. CSRC Publishing and JBSEE follow an Open Access Policy for copyright and licensing.