Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors agree to the open access copyright and licensing policy of the journal (CC-BY-NC 4.0 International).
CSRC Publishing and RELATE adhere to Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International License. The authors, submitting and publishing in the journal Responsibel Education, Learning and Teaching in Emerging Economies published by CSRC Publishing, retain the copyright of their work and give the journal right to publish their work agreeing to the licensing policy under Creative Common Attribution-Non Commercial (NC-BY-NC 4.0) International. Under this license, the published authors let others remix, tweak, and build upon their work non-commercially. Yet all the other authors using the content of CSRC Publishing are required to cite author(s), journal name and publisher in their work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.