Sustainable Ecosystems, Health and Rehabilitation Review in Emerging Economies (SEHAR)
The SEHAR follows ethical guidelines by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Both the publisher and the editorial board of SEHAR affirm to comply with and ensure ethical considerations in submission, review, conflict of interest, disclosure and publication process as underlined by COPE declaration on publication ethics and conflict of interest.
COPE’S CODES OF CONDUCT AND BEST PRACTICE GUIDELINES FOR ACADEMIC PUBLISHING
- COPE’s Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
- COPE’s Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors
- COPE’s Short Guide to Ethical Editing for New Editors
- COPE’s Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers
- COPE’s Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers
- HEC’s Ethical Guidelines for Journals
In addition, the SEHAR also follows ethical guidelines suggested by Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC) which are considered as necessary benchmark for quality assurance of journals in the category of social and behavioral sciences. The links of COPE’s ethical guidelines and HEC’s ethical guidelines are mentioned below for the information of editorial, reviewers and authors.