Journal of Accounting and Finance in Emerging Economies
Editor in Chief:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rohana Binti Jani
Prof. Dr. Rehana Kouser
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
The JAFEE follows ethical guidelines by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Both the publisher and the editorial board of JAFEE affirm to comply with and ensure ethical considerations in submission, review, conflict of interest, disclosure and publication process as underlined by COPE’s declaration on publication ethics and conflict of interest.
COPE’S CODES OF CONDUCT AND BEST PRACTICE GUIDELINES FOR ACADEMIC PUBLISHING
- COPE’s Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
- COPE’s Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors
- COPE’s Short Guide to Ethical Editing for New Editors
- COPE’s Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers
- COPE’s Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers
In addition, the JAFEE also follows ethical guidelines suggested by Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC) which are considered as necessary benchmark for quality assurance of journals in the category of social and behavioral sciences. The links of COPE’s ethical guidelines and HEC’s ethical guidelines are mentioned below for the information of editorial, reviewers and authors.