Journal of Accounting and Finance in Emerging Economies
INDEXING AND ABSTRACTING AGENCIES
The Journal of Accounting and Finance in Emerging Economies is indexed and abstracted by following institutions. The publishing manager and editorial team are committed to enhance outreach of the journal by expanding the indexing and abstracting of its content further.
- JEL (Journal of Economic Literature-EconLit)
- WorldCat of Library Literature and Information (LibLit)
- British Library
- BAS (Bibliography of Asian Studies) EBSCOHOST-only studies with Asian context
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory/ProQuest/ International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ProQuest/ Humanities Index (HumInd)
- ECONBIZ (German National Library of Economics-ZBW)
- Google Scholar
- OAI-PMH Compliant Repositories
- NLB (National Library Board Singapore)
- ESJI (Eurasian Scientific Journal Index)
- DRJI (Directory of Research Journals Indexing)
CSRC Publishing and JAFEE follow an Open Access Policy for copyright and licensing. If you are using or reproducing content from this platform, you need to appropriately cite the author(s) and journal name.