Sustainable Business and Society in Emerging Economies
Editor in Chief:
Prof. Dr. K. Kuperan Viswanathan
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ijaz Latif
I am raw html block.
Click edit button to change this html
CSRC Publishing is the publisher of SBSEE and assumes responsibility of all processes and activities necessary for print and online publishing of the content copy sent by the editorial board. CSRC Publishing or its management body bears no right to interfere in the nomination of editorial board and their role. Similarly, CSRC Publishing affirms to NO INTERVENTION policy in the editorial process and activities thereof.
Job Description (Terms of Reference) of the Editor in Chief
Aside from providing prestige, the role of the journal’s editorial board is to advise and support the editor.
Functions may include:
- To serve as Patron of the journal’s editorial board contributing to journal’s vision, mission and scope.
- To review the journal’s various policies to make those at par with international standards.
- To conduct necessary editorial training for the editorial members to enable them carry out their editorial tasks.
- To guide the editorial board in achieving higher indexing and abstracting at various national and international agencies.
- To facilitate managing editor in attracting editorial members in line with the journal’s vision, mission and scope.
- To provide necessary guidelines to managing editor in carrying out its responsibilities.
Job Description of the Editorial Board
Aside from providing prestige, the role of the editorial board is to advise and support the editor.
Functions may include:
• Identifying new topics for commissioning special issues and advising on direction for the journal—giving feedback on past issues and making suggestions for both subject matter and potential authors.
• Provide content by writing articles and occasional editorials reviews
• Approaching potential contributors
• Help to identify and suggest reviewers with expertise in the relevant area of a research paper and/or provide second opinions on papers (i.e. where there is a conflict between reviewers)
• To ensure the implementation of ethical guidelines envisaged by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
• To identify and resolve conflict of interest using journal’s policy thereof.
• Identify appropriate conferences for editors to attend
• Endorse the journal to authors, readers and subscribers and encourage colleagues to submit their best work.
• To handle complaints/grievances by authors, reviewers or any other external and internal party.
COPE’S CODES OF CONDUCT AND BEST PRACTICE GUIDELINES FOR ACADEMIC PUBLISHING