Review of Politics and Public Policy in Emerging Economies
The ROPE follows ethical guidelines by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). Both the publisher and the editorial board of ROPE affirm to comply with and ensure ethical considerations in submission, review, conflict of interest, disclosure and publication process as underlined by COPE declaration on publication ethics and conflict of interest.
HEC Pakistan and COPE’S CODES OF CONDUCT AND BEST PRACTICE GUIDELINES FOR ACADEMIC PUBLISHING
- COPE’s Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing
- COPE’s Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors
- COPE’s Short Guide to Ethical Editing for New Editors
- COPE’s Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers
- COPE’s Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers
- HEC’s Ethical Guidelines for Journals
In addition, the ROPE also follows ethical guidelines for academic publishing suggested by Higher Education Commission Pakistan (HEC) which are considered as necessary benchmark for quality assurance of journals in the category of social and behavioral sciences. The links of COPE’s ethical guidelines and HEC’s ethical guidelines are mentioned on this page for the information of editorial, reviewers and authors.